I love this breakfast because it takes literally ten minutes to prepare; it is very rich in fiber, potassium, selenium, protein and minerals; tastes like a dessert without the sugars; fills you up and replenishes your muscles after a morning workout (which I hope you are doing because your body needs it: even if it is just mild yoga, walk around the block or light stretching!:)
What You Need:
- two tablespoons of chia seeds
- two tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- a tablespoon of cacao powder
- a teaspoon of green powder (I use this one)
- a scoop of your favorite plant-based protein. I recommend Sunwarrior or Vega.
- a teaspoon of tahini
- a cup of fresh raspberries
- one zucchini
The night before (or one to two hours before you eat), soak the chia seeds in a bowl with a non-dairy milk of your choice, tea, or distilled water. I like flax, coconut and almond milk. The chia seeds will double their size and form a jello-pudding consistency.
Then the only thing you need to do is add the rest of the ingredients, stir them together and enjoy your breakfast!
Like this recipe? Follow my blog for more dance-fit ideas.