Fortify your #smoothiebowl in seven steps: 🍏🥒🔅🎨🎾
1) Add greens (I used lettuce, one large zucchini, celery)🔰🚣🏼🏅
2) Use fibrous vegetables and antioxidant-rich fruits for your base (Here I have two medium beets, one tiny green apple and a cup of frozen blueberries.) 🔮⛹🏽♀️🍇
3) Don’t forget to add protein (I used two tablespoons of hemp protein and a tablespoon of pumpkin seeds: also very rich in Zinc and Magnesium 😉) 💪🏼🖕
4) Improve your brain function with seed sources of #omega3 (I used flax seeds) 🤴🏻
5) Upscale your daily #selenium intake with (one to two Brazil nuts provide you with more than your basal daily needs ✨)
6) Supersize the nutritional value with #superfoods (though optional!). I used matcha and maca powder. 💛🍀😎
In addition to consuming greens in their unprocessed form, I also recommend using a green powder that you can add to your smoothies.
This is the best brand I have found so far and it actually tastes great!
You can use my link for orders and get a free shipping.
7) Spice it up! 🖕A dash of cinnamon regulates your Insulin levels and cumin assist digestion (I use them interchangeably in my smoothies). 😊
Voila! 🏹7 steps to a super potent and energizing breakfast/lunch! 🏃🏽♀️
Find me on IG.
Check out my FB Page.
Thank You so much for your kind consideration to support my freelance work, artistic projects and graduate school expanses. *** All of your donations are greatly appreciated and reinvested into this blog`s maintenance.