What are you grateful for today? 😊 I am so grateful for being able to share my passion for health and wellness with all of you.
This is my festive recipe for you. I hope you enjoy it.
- A cup of soaked almonds (have to be raw!)
- Half of avocado, three-four medjool dates
- Two tablespoons of cacao
- A half of cup of canned coconut milk (it is ticker)
- A cup of raw cranberries
1) Place your pre-soaked almonds (for a minimum of 20 min) in your food processor and leave them to blend for about 10 min or until the almonds release their fat and start to form a buttery consistency.
2)Add the avocado, your coconut milk and the dates and blend by pulsing for about a minute.
3) Add the cranberries. You may also add a touch of stevia or few raisins for extra sweetness. I also add a dash of cinnamon, chili flakes and nutmeg.
4) Decorate with toppings of choice. I used mulberries and maca powder.