If you are recovering from an injury/surgery/flu/hangover/or a physical exhaustion of any kind you need to replenish yourself with this high alkaline smoothie! 🍏🍏🥝🍋
It is quite savory but you can always add sweet fruit like banana or a pear.
- lettuce (rich in vitamin A, C, E, K)
- celery (proven to aid digestion and balance the sodium-potassium ratio in your body)
- cranberries (boost the immune system and prevent urinary tract infection; also a natural diuretic)
- a dash of turmeric (very anti-inflammatory)
- a teaspoon of moringa powder (fights free radicals and supports brain health)
- a tablespoon of hemp seeds (rich in protein and essential fatty acids)
I blended it with a 1/2 cup of strawberry kombucha: for flavor and probiotics!
Let food be thy medicine!